Here's a handy gadget you'll wish you'd had years ago -- an easy-to-use, low-tech corn stripper that quickly and neatly cuts the kernels from the ear and collects them in a transparent compartment! No more kernels flying around the kitchen, no more juice running down your arm, no more wasted food!
Stainless-steel blades strip the kernels at the base, with no ripping or squishing. You get every drop of goodness from each ear, including the sweet juice. The clear plastic compartment holds up to half a cup of kernels, attaching and detaching easily for emptying and cleaning.
To use the stripper, simply hold the easy-grip textured sides and run the blades smoothly down the ear. You'll have every kernel cut in seconds -- the Corn Stripper is great when the harvest comes in and you need kernels for canning!
Standing 4¾ inches high and about 3 inches wide and deep, the Corn Stripper fits even large ears of corn. It comes apart easily for cleaning, and the stainless-steel blades are designed for years of heavy use. You'll love the convenience and mess-proof operation of this dandy gadget!
- SIMPLE AND HELPFUL: This ingenious tool makes quick work of removing kernels from the cob. Best of all, when the kernels are stripped, they are contained inside the cylinder.
- USEFUL FOR YOUR KITCHEN: Prevents wayward kernels from escaping and corn juice splatters.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: 2.75 inches in diameter and 10.5 inches tall.
- MADE TO LAST: Constructed with durable plastic with an 18/8 stainess steel blade.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean up.
Collect kernels in a 1/2 cup capacity container
A perfect item for cooking and outdoor uses.
Suitable for picnics, BBQ and all kinds of kitchen corn duties.
Slide the stripper lengthwise an ear of corn, and the beans are quickly cut and collected inside the body.
Size: as the picture shown
100% brand new and high quality
Material: ABS + metal
The metal blade is designed to fit perfectly around corn outlines