Eco Friendly Bamboo Toothbrush
A toothbrush, reinvented. Made of bamboo, not plastic, this brush helps to eliminate one of the most prevalent forms of ocean plastic pollution, plus it looks insanely chic in your bathroom and you don’t have to put plastic in your mouth two times per day.
Why use a eco-friendly toothbrush?
BECAUSE SAVE THE TURTLES, THAT'S WHY!
Each year, around 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes end up in landfill sites. This plastic can take as long as 1,000 years to decompose. In these years, it leaks contaminants into the surrounding earth, polluting the planet. Choosing a toothbrush that is eco-friendly means that you can help to reduce the amount of plastic that exists, and turn the planet into a greener place to live.
Why choose a bamboo toothbrush?
It's vital to use a toothbrush to clean your teeth, twice a day. Using a bamboo toothbrush means that you can do this without damaging the world around you. Bamboo toothbrushes are biodegradable, so they are completely nature friendly. You protect your teeth, and the planet, when you brush. This pack contains four bamboo toothbrushes, so you have enough for all the family. Once the bristles have worn out, and you need to replace the tooth brush, you can still use the handle as a stirring stick, or as a marker in the garden. This upcycling helps to maintain the eco-friendly nature of these toothbrushes.
Are bamboo Toothbrushes Sanitary?
Bamboo toothbrushes are just as sanitary as a plastic toothbrush maybe even more sanitary. Bamboo naturally resist water and is antimicrobial making it difficult for microorganisms to stay on the bamboo toothbrush.
How long do bamboo toothbrushes last?
It is recommended to change out your toothbrush every 3 months. After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush. Clinical studies show that a worn out toothbrush removes less plaque than a new toothbrush. Your toothbrush builds up a large number of bacteria, so common sense practices also suggests to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. It is also a good idea to replace your toothbrush after getting over a illness.
- KEEP ALL THOSE PLASTIC toothbrushes out of the oceans and landfills. These bamboo toothbrushes are a great way to help keep the earth green.
- A PACK OF 4 TOOTHBRUSHES will last one person a full year. Buy a pack of 4 toothbrushes for each person in your household.
- BPA FREE BRISTLES are soft and made from high quality nylon
- 100% PLASTIC FREE ZERO WASTE PACKAGING. ZERO WASTE means we try to use as little packaging as possible while using all recycled material! Each pack comes with 4 individually numbered toothbrushes numbered 1-4
- SMOOTH & NATURAL BAMBOO HANDLE will never splinter and is water resistant. Stronger and harder than wood, Bamboo is also more durable and healthier than any plastic. No need to dry the handle after use, just rinse your toothbrush and put back into its holder, just like you would with any other old plastic toothbrush
Brushes are good, though a little small.
I received my rainbow bamboo toothbrushes. They feel smooth in my hand, lightweight. no taste. good product. colorful.